Cause Marketing

Cause Marketing is good for business

Our passion is to connect sports and entertainment content with commerce partners that embrace key causes. Our content creators - celebrities, artists, athletes - have the entertainment consumers want. Our commerce partners want to reach these consumers. What ultimately brings it all together is the cause that makes it genuine, that gives the consumer a reason to act. The results are high impact, sustainable marketing platforms that drive business. We call this Connecting Content with Commerce and Cause.

  • Music Educator Award

    Music Educator Award

    "Music Educator Award “ The GRAMMY Foundation works to increase awareness for the critical need to support our nation's High School Arts programs. The new MEA program is a compelling and much overdue recognition to the amazing work of educators impacting our youth each and every day.

  • A Very Special Christmas

    A Very Special Christmas

    "Bringing Joy to the World “ On behalf of Special Olympics, we are proud to be the cause marketing agency of record for this incredible 26 year old asset A Very Special Christmas (AVSC). With more than $110 million raised, we look forward to expanding the music assets of Special Olympics in 2014, and transforming the AVSC property with the fast changing music industry.

  • It Takes a Big Machine to Outnumber Hunger

    It Takes a Big Machine to Outnumber Hunger

    "It Takes A Big Machine To Outnumber Hunger”  On behalf of leading independent record label Big Machine Label Group (BMLG), we are inspired by the amazing commitment of BMLG to join forces with partners in CPG, retail, and food banks to tackle the hunger issue in America. Watch and support this effort with our year three kickoff coming this April.

  • I Stand With

    I Stand With

    "I Stand With The Folds of Honor “  On behalf of Folds of Honor Foundation, this global call-to-action platform benefits the dependents and families of fallen and severely wounded soldiers in awarding scholarships. It is our collective duty to support the families of the 1% who defend our freedom so the remaining 99% of us may enjoy this great country. Join our mission as we rally the nation to Stand With the Folds!

  • Do Good Live Well

    Do Good Live Well

    "Do Good Live Well “ UnitedHealthcare is a leader in demonstrating to Corporate America the power of engaging employees and communities in volunteerism with the DGLW platform. Our work with playground builds, community park cleanup and food bank volunteerism inspires the entire WarpSpeed team and we commend the UHC leadership with their great CSR effort.